Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Wycinaka Steampunk

Hello fellow crafters and especially steampunk lovers. 
 
I was so excited when I saw 7 Kids was carrying steampunk chipboard pieces from Wycinaka; I just had to have them all!  I have a number of sizes of cigar boxes and thought one of them would be perfect for a steampunk project.  I have a lot of papers with a steampunk theme and picked one to show off the chipboard.  I thought putting the corners opposite each other would add more interest; colored them with chalk spray from my stash.
 



Here is the inside of the box showing the chipboard on each side and one in the top left corner.  I added just a few mental embellishments and wood balloon as it just isn't steampunk without some metal.
 



 
This is the inside of the lid; I loved this chipboard piece and didn't want to add to much to distract from it. 
 


 
On the outside edges of the box, I used the same pieces as on the sides of the inside but used a chalk spray close to the color of the paper. 


 
This shows front edge of box.
 


 
Visit 7 Kids College Fund and see all the wonderful chipboard from Wycinanka and all the other wonderful items you can get for your crafting.  Have fun crafting.  Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment